Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HUMANITY AND COMPASSION

Sometimes I wonder where my humanity and compassion hides. There are so many people in the world with nothing that I often forget just how much I have. I read the other day a joke/commentary and it went like this: First world problems include one pillow being too thin and two pillows being too fat... second, flushing the toilet before you use it because the bowl water didn't look "clean" enough, before we deposit our waste.

Two more examples:

This morning I got aggravated because the cereal I like was out and I had to eat another brand. Then, my and I friends spent almost half an hour arguing today on where we where going to eat lunch.
  
Then I look at pictures like these (and there are thousands others... Google the Boston Big Picture) and say WTF am I whining about.