Sunday, April 8, 2012

I AM A CHRISTIAN

I can say that.   I can say that without the fear that someone will want to kill me and my family, burn my house or take everything I have away.  I live in a country where you can speak about your religion to anybody.  I can own a bible (or as many as I choose... I have several versions electronically).  I go to a church that is clean and provides information about worship services on big signs out front (no need to hide... Google "Jesus Fish"). 

I say this because there are places where you may be killed just for being a Christian, your family would suffer and all possessions would be taken from them.  There are places where merely speaking about Jesus Christ can get you put in jail.  The are places where people go to church secretly but still face the risk of being blown up.