Thursday, October 20, 2011

THOUGHTS ON OCCUPY WALL STREET

WARNING: NOT SCIENCE FICTION RELATED OR FUNNY!

I'm am still amazed that this occupy Wall Street thing is still going on. For the past several days there have even been "protesters" in my town (mostly students between classes). When I look at the pictures on TV and the Internet all I see is people in nice cloths, with nice cameras (and obviously too much time on their hands) standing around just because they think it's the cool thing to do. It is claimed that the protest is because banks make too much money. Since when is it a surprise to anyone that a business (and that's what a bank is) tries to make money! I am all about the publics right to protest... but pick the right thing to protest for. Also, Anytime a large crowd gathers like we see in New York there is a greater potential for danger and something bad to happen. Then who will "they" blame!

Anyway, I found this picture on the net and it scares the crap out of me!